Green Kleen 420 is a ready-to-use spray and wipe cleaner that instantly removes dirt, built-up grime and greasy smudges from most washable surfaces. Green Kleen 420 cleans on contact; just spray it on and wipe off. Its excellent oil emulsifying and cleaning properties make it ideal for cleaning bathrooms, garbage cans, and other areas where odors may be a problem.
1. Hold sprayer about eight inches from surface to be cleaned.
2. Spray on. On extremely dirty surfaces, allow to penetrate, and apply a second spray if necessary.
3. Wipe surface with clean, damp sponge or cloth.
4. Large areas such as walls and appliances should be cleaned from the bottom to top to avoid streaking.
5. For removal of built-up, caked on grime, or for best results when cleaning rough irregular surfaces, spray on, agitate with brush, rinse and wipe.
Note: Use care on painted surfaces (particularly indoor latex paint) so as not to create "spot cleaning marks." If sprayed on glass, wipe immediately. First Aid Eyes: Flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Skin: Exposed skin should be thoroughly rinsed with water. If irritation occurs, consult physician. Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Flush mouth and nasal passages repeatedly with water. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a large quantity of milk or water. Seek medical attention immediately. Non Warranty The suggestions and data in this bulletin are based on information we believe to be reliable. They are offered in good faith but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control. We recommend that the prospective user determine the suitability of our materials and suggestions on an experimental basis before adopting them on a commercial scale.